Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include out of network mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need a pre-authorization from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- What are the reimbursement rates for 90791 (Diagnostic Evaluation), 90834 (Individual Therapy), 90847 (Family Therapy), and 90846 (Family Session without Identified Client)?
Payment is due at time of service. We accept cash, check and all major credit cards, and provide you with Superbill receipts and/or CMS1500 forms that contain all the required information for standard insurance claims. Your insurance plan will reimburse you directly for the portion of costs that is covered by your insurance.
Scheduing an appointment reserves the therapist’s time for you. If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours in advance.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us with any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!